Lots of AVR C projects on AVR Mega1284p/644p and Ethernet Wiznet W5500 SPI network adapter.
Kicad open hardware
This is my own m644p/m1284p custom board looks like:
Tested system photo:
Lots of projects using ATMEGA 1284p(644p partially) and Ethernet Wiznet 5500 (based on W5500 EVB examples,
but heavily modified). Building in Eclipse Kepler with AVR-Eclipse plugin and avr-gcc 4.9.2 toolchain.
What done ( In order of increasing complexity and date of creation ):
1. Wiznet Loopback TCP/UDP Static IP
2. Wiznet Loopback TCP/UDP DHCP IP
3. DNS example
4. SNTP + DNS example
5. Telnet server example
6. ICMP aka ping example
7. Simple Web Server (one page with HTTP POST/GET queries)
8. HTTPD Web Server with all contents in AVR FLASH (with AJAX queries)
9. HTTPD Web Server with all content on SD card (Chang FAT FS lib using) (with AJAX queries)
10. FTPC example (only active mode sorry) with store content on SD card (console dialog from serial terminal like putty, terraterm etc..)
11. FTPD example (both active-passive modes working) with store content on SD card, checked on FTP clients: Windows 7 cmd, FAR, Total commander, WinSCP.
12. Combined HTTPD + FTPD for dynamic upload WEB server pages, with all content on SD card (Chang FAT FS lib using) (with AJAX queries)
13. ZEVERO SD PetitFS Bootloader for both M1284p/M644p
14. Bootloaded code: Combined Wiznet Loopback TCP/UDP Static IP + FTPD server (for bootloading via FTP client) + SD-bootloader ZEVERO, working on M644p/M1284p
15. Bootloaded code: Combined HTTPD server (with AJAX) + FTPD server (for bootloading via FTP client and upload WEB server pages) + SD-bootloader ZEVERO, working on M1284p only
16. IOT Blynk client Example with Blynk smartphone application (checked only Android side) - NO Arduino CODE, used Wiznet Sockets.
17. Bootloaded code: IOT BLYNK client combined with FTPD server (for bootloading via FTP client)+ SD-bootloader ZEVERO, working on M1284p only
18. TFTP client
19. (NEW)MQTT client
>>Blynk discussion your are welcome here.
Blynk application screenshot:
m1284P typical connection diagram
m1284P Board pinmap
Blynk IOT Application QR-code