Issue with SAM-BA 2.16 while connecting

Go To Last Post
2 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

Hi ,

I am using Sam Ba 2.16 and facing the issue while connecting.

Select the Connection: COM port is chosen automatically through the USB connected .

Select the board: I use the required board. But upon clicking "Connect" it does not show anything and it disappears. But the task manager is showing the sam-ba.exe process running.

Please help ,how to debug it any logs etc..

Regards

Sumant

Total votes: 0

I encountered the same issue with SAM-BA v2.18. My colleague is trying to connect via USB to at91sam7s256-ek, but never succeeded. I cannot narrow down the problem, for some other colleagues are able to connect. Main Window doesn't show up. Then I have to kill the sam-ba process in Task Manager. There one thing worth of mentioning - my colleagues deal with two different boards with Atmel AT91SAM7S256. And only one board have the issue on some computers.

I installed sam-ba on a laptop with Win 8.1 x64 to test and got it working. I suspect this issue is related to software/os configuration. Is there a way to debug the process of connecting to boards?

UPD: I attached two log files. log-fail.txt from the PC where sam-ba isn't working and log-success.txt from a laptop where all connection attempts were successful.

Attachment(s): 

System Administrator

Last Edited: Fri. Feb 8, 2019 - 08:10 AM