How to interface(and communicate) Atmel's BTLC1000 BLE module with XMC4500 microcontroller ?

Go To Last Post
3 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

Hi, I would like to know how to interface BTLC1000 ble module with xmc4100. Most Bluetooth modules requires UART interface and AT commands for communication. Does this module supports AT commands ? If not then how to communicate ? Your reply would be very valuable for me.

Salman Ali

Hi Salman,

xmc4100 looks Cortex M4 MCU. Atmel already has support for SAMG55+BTLC1000 combination, where SAMG55  is Cortex M4. I believe you can use this library,as this library takes care of serial protocol between host and BTLC1000. You just have to write the USART driver as per your MCU and pin configuration.

Hi meeko. I tried porting BTLC1000 example project in my project (in keil). Now I used saml21 controller for convenience but I am getting these errors while linking...

compiling system_saml21.c...
linking...
.\Objects\AUTOMATED_LEGS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object event.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
   ... wchart-16 clashes with wchart-32.
.\Objects\AUTOMATED_LEGS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object gap.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
.\Objects\AUTOMATED_LEGS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object gatt_client.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
.\Objects\AUTOMATED_LEGS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object gatt_server.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
.\Objects\AUTOMATED_LEGS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object security.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
.\Objects\AUTOMATED_LEGS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object dbg_logs.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
.\Objects\AUTOMATED_LEGS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object dbg_task.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
.\Objects\AUTOMATED_LEGS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object gapc_task.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
.\Objects\AUTOMATED_LEGS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object gapm_task.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
.\Objects\AUTOMATED_LEGS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object gattc_task.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
.\Objects\AUTOMATED_LEGS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object gattm_task.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
.\Objects\AUTOMATED_LEGS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object htpt_task.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
.\Objects\AUTOMATED_LEGS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object l2cc_task.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
.\Objects\AUTOMATED_LEGS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object at_ble_patch.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
.\Objects\AUTOMATED_LEGS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object interface.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
Not enough information to list image symbols.
Not enough information to list the image map.
Finished: 17 information, 0 warning and 15 error messages.
".\Objects\AUTOMATED_LEGS.axf" - 15 Error(s), 1 Warning(s).
Target not created.
Build Time Elapsed:  00:02:30

Please Help!!

Salman Ali