I've been fighting for some time to persuade TCC and TCC1 to start timing. The board is a Sparkfun SAMD21 breakout with a SAMD21G18A
Two TCs using the same GCLK as generator count as expected.
TCC1 is initialised as follows, TCC0 similarly:
1. Set bit PM->APBCMASK.TCC1
2. Set GCLK->CLKCTRL for GCLK2 as generator and TCC1 as generator ID (GCLK2 has already been set up)
3. Set TCC1->CTRLA.PRESCALER and .PRESCSYNC
4. Clear TCC1->STATUS.STOP (is set at boot time)
5. Set bit TCC1->CTRLA.ENABLE
Any good ideas as to what I might have missed out?
Anyone have a Micky Mouse program to show how it's done properly?
Thanks and best wishes, Jerry