ATRCB256RFR2-XPRO Bitcloud support

Go To Last Post
3 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

Hello,

I'm actually trying to develop a prototype of an HA end device. I have bought and ATRCB256RFR2-XPRO like this one : http://www.atmel.ca/tools/ATRCB2...

I'm trying to run the blinking application on my board.I have select the #define BOARD_RCB 0x02 in the configuration files. But I'm a little bit confused because only the yellow led is working. So I have check the bspleds.h file and the define sections is not matching with my RCB Board. When I check the datasheet of my board, I see that my three leds are on PD6, PG2, PE2 instead of PE2,PE3,PE4 in the bspled.h.

So i'm wondering which bsp_support do I need to select in order to support my board?

#define BOARD_FAKE 0x01
Or
#define BOARD_RCB 0x02
Or
#define BOARD_RCB_KEY_REMOTE 0x03
Or
#define BOARD_ATMEGA256RFR2_XPRO 0x04

Or do i need to modify the HAL part of the stack?

Thank you for your time!

Quentin

Last Edited: Fri. Oct 16, 2015 - 01:42 PM

This is the first time I see this board, so I'm pretty sure it is not supported in BitCloud out of the box. You will have to change BSP files. I can't find schematics for that board, but you should probably start with BOARD_RCB.

NOTE: I no longer actively read this forum. Please ask your question on www.eevblog.com/forum if you want my answer.

First of all, this board is not mentioned as supported in the BitCloud (Atmel ZigBee stack) documentation. Why do you expect that you can buy any arbitrary board and all software must run on it out of the box?

Porting HA stuff to this board is not that hard. And it is definitely the easiest part of getting HA application up and running.

I can't explain the lack of schematic, that is something to ask avr@atmel.com.

NOTE: I no longer actively read this forum. Please ask your question on www.eevblog.com/forum if you want my answer.