Send/receive state ZigBit Amp

Go To Last Post
4 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

Hi !

Is there way to find out in BitCloud v.12 in which state is AT86RF230 (sending or receiving) and to send that information on one GPIO pin of the module?

I found ZDO_StartSyncReq() and ZDO_StopSyncReq() functions but that I think doesn't answer my question.

I'm just asking, no particular reason.

Thnx for answers !

Cheers!

Last Edited: Fri. Oct 16, 2015 - 02:27 PM

The only way to know it would be to use RX/TX indicator, but rf230 does not have one, so it is impossible.

NOTE: I no longer actively read this forum. Please ask your question on www.eevblog.com/forum if you want my answer.

alexru wrote:
The only way to know it would be to use RX/TX indicator, but rf230 does not have one, so it is impossible.

Thnx, Alexru!

I don't understand what do you mean by RX/TX indicator, could you explane that, plese?

Does RF231/232 have that?

And what about hardware, there must be I suppose some kind of "switch" near antenna for switching incoming/outgoing signals, but for that I need schematics of module.

xtal_88 wrote:
I don't understand what do you mean by RX/TX indicator, could you explane that, plese?
It is a feature of a transmitter that allows external amplifier circuitry to switch according to a transmitter state.

xtal_88 wrote:
Does RF231/232 have that?
Yes, see the description for the pins DIG1 and DIG2 in the datasheet.

xtal_88 wrote:
And what about hardware, there must be I suppose some kind of "switch" near antenna for switching incoming/outgoing signals, but for that I need schematics of module.
There are no ZigBit modules based on 231/232 so it is impossible with existing modules anyway.

There are switches sensitive to a carrier frequency that will switch RX/TX, that's what ZigBit Amp does.

NOTE: I no longer actively read this forum. Please ask your question on www.eevblog.com/forum if you want my answer.