ununderstanding BlinkDemo

Go To Last Post
6 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

Hello,

i'm a new AVRstudio4 user and I'm working with BitCloud stack applications for meshnetics zigbit900 module.

I tried to use BLINK demo, but the compilator (winAVR 20081205) tell me the following error message:

Makefile:22: C:/Program: No such file or directory
Makefile:22: Files/MeshNetics/BitCloud_ZDK_900_1_6_0/BitCloud/lib/MakerulesBc_All_ZigBit_Atmega1281_Rf212_8Mhz_Gcc: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `Files/MeshNetics/BitCloud_ZDK_900_1_6_0/BitCloud/lib/MakerulesBc_All_ZigBit_Atmega1281_Rf212_8Mhz_G
cc'. Stop.[/]

Please (!!!) tell me some suggestions because I can't understand this message: I have the file MakerulesBc_All_ZigBit_Atmega1281_Rf212_8Mhz_Gcc in the folder ../BitCloud/lib

I don't understand where it look for this file.:?

Thank you to everybody!!! :D

Last Edited: Fri. Oct 16, 2015 - 02:36 PM

I think it is the first line....

it is looking for "C:/Program" and it can not find this file or directory. I think you have to do somthing with quotes to get the strings correct.
perhaps post the part of the make file that is giving you the problem so others can see what is actually in the make file.

regards

The easy answer is simply to not put GCC projects in paths that include spaces.

First of all...THANK YOU!!

the problem was exactly the folder... ;)

however now it compiles!
so the first step is done!

But I think I'm going to ask you something else next days.. :)

_criss wrote:

But I think I'm going to ask you something else next days.. :)

Include "BitCloud" or "ZigBit" in the topic title. This will help, believe me :)

NOTE: I no longer actively read this forum. Please ask your question on www.eevblog.com/forum if you want my answer.

Then before starting to ask questions spend some time in the tutorials forum....

this can solve many possible questions on forehand. and note that most of the time the first thing done here is to send you to that forum to find the answer there....

have fun

regards