A Trans-national Wireless Infra-structure Cooperation Initiative

Go To Last Post
6 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

I find that I am able to develop a local Lora infra-structure, but it is hard to expand outside one's own country.

So if each of us can build a local loraWAN infra-structure, we can then merge each separate stand alone wireless network into a global one.

$$$ are counted by nodes' location, etc, to be discussed. 

I am also able to build and manage a robust virtual machine clusters with high-end database like PostgreSQL at low cost.

Microchip TrustFlex key chains will also be built.

Please leave your post here for further contact.  laughyes

But people all over the world will be very wary of China spying on them. devil

John Samperi

Ampertronics Pty. Ltd.

https://www.ampertronics.com.au

* Electronic Design * Custom Products * Contract Assembly

js wrote:

But people all over the world will be very wary of China spying on them. devil

Do you know why Australian computers and Canadian Nortel computers were hacked by China?  It is because they did not use SSH key pairs to authenticate.  Also, never allow root access.  Then, your computers are almost bullet-proof.  yes

It's amazing that the people running the IT in the oil pipeline and the meat works that recently got hacked  didn't know that!

But I seems that the hackers may have been from Eastern Europe and not China.

John Samperi

Ampertronics Pty. Ltd.

https://www.ampertronics.com.au

* Electronic Design * Custom Products * Contract Assembly

All IT admins know these but all users love convenience more than security.  devil

yes  Convenience is inversely proportional to Security.  no

Also, I heard that most servers never enable automatic security patch/update.  cool

HKPhysicist wrote:
Do you know why Australian computers and Canadian Nortel computers were hacked by China?

So you are now spamming this community for $$ after admitting that your country hacks other countries.  Sure we all know it happens but you sure have a set of canasta's.

Jim

I would rather attempt something great and fail, than attempt nothing and succeed - Fortune Cookie

"The critical shortage here is not stuff, but time." - Johan Ekdahl

"Step N is required before you can do step N+1!" - ka7ehk

"If you want a career with a known path - become an undertaker. Dead people don't sue!" - Kartman

"Why is there a "Highway to Hell" and only a "Stairway to Heaven"? A prediction of the expected traffic load?"  - Lee "theusch"

Speak sweetly. It makes your words easier to digest when at a later date you have to eat them ;-)  - Source Unknown

Please Read: Code-of-Conduct

Atmel Studio6.2/AS7, DipTrace, Quartus, MPLAB, RSLogix user