ATECC608A verification issue

Go To Last Post
4 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

Hello everyone, I am working on ATECC608A for creating signature and verification of ECDSA signature, but so far I have generated private keys and public keys from IC. I have signed external message using private key stored in the SLOT 0.
Which is configured as 81 20 for slot config and key config 33 00.
So far I am able to generate signature using external message , but I use verify command it says 0F execution error. Please help me solve this issue.

Last Edited: Tue. Jan 19, 2021 - 03:43 PM

Have you locked the device? I believe the keys needs to be locked in order verify if I am not mistaken. 

"When all else fails, read the directions"

Yeah ,I have done the locking of zones. As I have said key generation and signature are working fine. Only verification command is causing problem here.
If I give verify command it should reply failure or success but it replies execution error. And if I have not done previous steps it should reply parse error.

I generated Public and private keys and signed some random data with private keys, After generating signature i passed it to verify command with Public keys generated from software I am able to verify the signature.

When i generate keys from IC and use those keys to verify the signature it says Execution error,  but when i use public keys generated by crypto manager software It says verification failed(It has be fail because keys are not same as IC's. I have concluded that there is problem in public keys generated by IC, I dont know what is wrong in it?