ATTiny817 Xplained Mini - START Touch Example and Visualization

Go To Last Post
4 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

Hi,

I started today with exploring the ATTiny817 Xplained Mini Board. I started with the Example (http://start.atmel.com/#examples/touch/attiny/mini) and it works pretty well. Now i wanted to analyse the touch data as stated in the user guide via the data visualizer. Serial Port connection works pretty well but i can't find the configuration file. I digged a little bit through the documentation and foudn out that I'm searching for a .txt file with comma separted values. In the whole solution directory i can't find such a file.

Even in the proposed ../qtouch/datastreamer/ folder.

Does anyone know where to get that file? sure i can write it on my own when i have a look at the datastream_UART_avr.c file, but that's not that way it should be.

Thanks in advance

David

I think I found the solution.

I opened the START Project file (.atzip) in 7-ZIP and found three files in the ../qtouch/datastreamer folder that weren't copied to my solutions dir.

after i copied this three files to the right folder everything works as expected.

Cu

David

Hi  

When debugging touch, there is a picture of the following problems?

Which pictures do you send a copy of the document on where to solve the problem?

Hi ,

How are you making connection for serial port ? I am using Data visualizer in Atmel Studio 7 but its not detecting my serial port ! Is there a solution for it ?

Thanks