Am new to this controller (Atmel SAME70).
Can anybody provide me a sample code for a pin toggling for any time period using a timer interrupt.
It will be really helpful for my project.
Silly beans are always silly
Hint: read up on the SysTick module
The ASF "Getting Started" example project.
* \mainpage Getting Started Application
* \section Purpose
* The Getting Started example will help new users get familiar with Atmel's
* SAM family of microcontrollers. This basic application shows the startup
* sequence of a chip and how to use its core peripherals.
* \section Requirements
* This package can be used with SAM evaluation kits.
* \section Description
* The demonstration program makes the LED(s) on the board blink at a fixed rate.
* This rate is generated by using Time tick timer. The blinking can be stopped
* using the push button.
Is this related to timer counter module?
I'll look up & then will get back to you.
I'll get back if I have any queries.
© 2022 Microchip Technology Inc.