Can we use ATBTLC1000 ASFs in keil project ?

Go To Last Post
4 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

Hey guys,

I am trying to use ATBTLC1000 in my keil project. I've tried to port the availabe Atmel example project (ATBLC1000 project for SAML21 controller) into the keil project. I am getting this error..

compiling system_saml21.c...
linking...
.\Objects\ALS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object event.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
   ... wchart-16 clashes with wchart-32.
.\Objects\ALS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object gap.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
.\Objects\ALS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object gatt_client.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
.\Objects\ALS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object gatt_server.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
.\Objects\ALS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object security.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
.\Objects\ALS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object dbg_logs.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
.\Objects\ALS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object dbg_task.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
.\Objects\ALS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object gapc_task.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
.\Objects\ALS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object gapm_task.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
.\Objects\ALS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object gattc_task.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
.\Objects\ALS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object gattm_task.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
.\Objects\ALS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object htpt_task.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
.\Objects\ALS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object l2cc_task.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
.\Objects\ALS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object at_ble_patch.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
.\Objects\ALS.axf: Error: L6242E: Cannot link object interface.o as its attributes are incompatible with the image attributes.
Not enough information to list image symbols.
Not enough information to list the image map.
Finished: 17 information, 0 warning and 15 error messages.
".\Objects\AUTOMATED_LEGS.axf" - 15 Error(s), 1 Warning(s).
Target not created.
Build Time Elapsed:  00:02:30

Please help.

Salman Ali

I have tried on older version of Keil Version 5.17 and it works without any compilation error

@meeko_percii hey can you share that keil ported code with me. It would save time for me and would be very helpful too.

Salman Ali

Can you please mail me your keil ported project. 
my email: salmanali.11053@gmail.com

Salman Ali