device family selection for Atmel studio

Go To Last Post
3 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

I am novice, and have a AT97SC3205T-SDK2, which I like to use to interface with the on board TPM, and first I can really use some help with the boards names. The user guide states the arm chip as SAMS4; but I can not find such a device type in the Atmel Studio Device Selection options. I have a sample program, which I like to compile, and interface the TPM with it. But I am stuck on the device selection stage. I also do not seem to be able to find other TPM samples for my board; the only source code with the kit is the demo and that is very basic. It does not leverage PCRs; it does some sort of sealing but w/o the PCRs. Can anyone help?

Last Edited: Sat. Feb 20, 2016 - 12:10 AM

I believe the device used in this kit is an ATSAM4S8B

Thanks. The sample programs have a number of kits, which start with the SAM4S and none of them have the S8B suffix though. They are SAM4S Xplained, Xplained Pro, -EK, -EK2, and -WPIR-RD. Just as a follow up to the above question, none of the sample programs seem to have anything to do with TPM. I am trying to figure out how I can issue commands to the TPM. I am not negating the above comment; I'll certainly try to build the samples for SAM4S, and push it to the board. Just wondering if anyone knows of other TPM samples I can leverage.

Last Edited: Sat. Feb 20, 2016 - 01:16 AM