WELCOME TO THE ATMEL COMMUNITY

Leverage the collective knowledge and expertise of more than 300,000 members to answer your difficult engineering questions.  Don't know where to begin?  Start by searching for keywords or explore one of the community forums.  Just here to browse?  Take a look at the recent activity for the entire community below. Want to ask a question? Read the Code of Conduct.

Atmel Community Recent Activity

Pages

Sorry, there are no topics that match your selection criteria!

Pages

Legend

New or Updated Discussion
Discussion
Locked Discussion
New or Updated Hot Discussion
Hot Discussion
Sticky Discussion or Announcement
New or Updated Sticky Discussion

Latest Projects

Ntano's picture SPWM Inverter with ATtiny25 Updates 4 and 5
This is a dual update of the SPWM inverter project (presented on March 2019). It's 3 pages addendum together with the main document, that describes a little...
jvabole's picture GRBL AT ATMEGA128 and Atmel studio
GRBL-1.1h port to mega128 and atmel studio 7
Ntano's picture A8Eprog 1.05
This is an "owed" update of the A8Eprog project (i don't know to whom i owe this, but since i've finished it...) Version 1.05 includes the following updates:...
osbornema's picture Atmega328 Bootloader for hex&text_with autoCal
A bootloader for the Atmega 328 is presented for both hex and txt files. The txt file contains strings for the application to print out. As both files reside...
osbornema's picture Text programmer for Atmega 328
The text programmer places text strings in flash along side the application hex file. For applications in which the text strings have had to be restricted to...
Yanujz's picture AVR SDK
Hello everyone, I am currently developing a SDK for AVR microcontrollers, and not only in a solitary way. The project has a target that ranges from those who...

Need Help?

Read the site's user guide in the wiki section or contact community@atmel.com.